Our design improvements protect electronic products and their sub-systems from EMI / EMC intrusions. We take an idea from its conception through completion and onto product certification.
We consult in all of the areas below that pertain to Commercial, Military and Aerospace PCB / Equipment Designs and their Respective Testing Requirements:
• Electromagnetic Interference (EMI)
• Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
• Electro-Magnetic Pulse (EMP)
TEMPEST or EMSEC (Electromagnetic Security)
• TREE (Transient Radiation Effects on Electronic Equipment)
• Lightning / Transient Energy Mitigation
• High Speed Connector Stripline Based plus Shielding Designs for Data
• Communication over copper or fiber lines at speeds of 25g, 50g, and 100g
• We also have FULL Test Lab Capabilities for High Speed Data Communications Thru PCBs and over Shielded Cables, plus MIL-STD-461Pre-Compliance product testing.
Concept to Compliance:
What sets us apart from the rest is our unrivaled expertise in electromagnetic management and our full life cycle service. Although we always help our clients whenever they need it, our goal is to be there at the beginning of their projects. Our project team manages every phase from design and testing to implementation and support, delivering high-quality designs under strict deadlines.
We know that we won’t always be there in the beginning. We met some of our best clients when they called us to help them fix a problem with an existing product. When a new client comes to us in distress because their product is experiencing performance degradation due to electromagnetic interference or incompatibility, our focus is on resolving the issue quickly and with as small amount of changes as possible.
Another reason new clients come to us in distress is that their product has either unexpectedly failed a compliance test or they aren’t confident it will pass an upcoming test. We provide pre-compliance testing and address any issue we find.
Our custom designs have led to hundreds of patents for our clients. For instance, we are proud of our 12.5 gigahertz (GHz) RJ45 InvisiJack(™) connector that is faster than optical and is the only one in the world like it. Sentinel Connector Systems in York PA is the InvisiJack’s primary user of our patented strip-line designed jack, along with the only patented Category 8 jack being sold commercially today.